Monday, January 4, 2010

Tide Stain Release In Wash booster Liquid

I am becoming totally obsessed with the Orange goodness of Tide Stain Release . Last time it was the pacs which worked wonderfully. This time I'm using the liquid. I purchased a 20 oz bottle (3.97 at Wal-mart) although it comes in a larger size. I will not buy a large size bottle until im sure that the product is well worth it.

I like the nifty little top that comes on the bottle so that you can measure the liquid accurately. This orangey goodness is compatible with standard machines and high efficiency machines(I use a HE washer and dryer). This magnificent liquid works with your laundry detergent to get stains out in the wash. I used it with the Tide Total Care. It works wonders.

My son had a super ring around his white, uniform shirt collar. The shirt had been washed previously and the ring was still there. However, I added some Tide InWash Boost Liquid to the stain and in the wash and wooooohoooo... what do you know....... NO MORE RING AROUND THE COLLAR. So, $3.97 was a small price to pay as opposed to the purchase of a new shirt.

The Stain release can be used on all fabrics and colors of clothing. I'd say venture out to say that Tide should keep up the good work I am very much a fan of Tide. They haven't disappointed me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment